Cham Island off the coast of the ancient city of Hoi An approximately 25 minutes by speed boat or 50 minutes sitting super traditional wooden boats. This is an attractive tourism destination because of its monopoly on an island full criteria for cultural history, the lives of the students, an great natural landscapes.
With a rosary monuments, relics, temples, pagodas and shrines were built from the Sa Huynh culture, Champa and worship activities, festivals fit the needs and spiritual tourism research research discoveries.
Excellent beaches, diverse coral reefs will be where visitors spoiled immersed in the clear sea water, diving and exploring the ocean world is full of charm.
Abundant seafood, nutrient-rich, such as abalone, her breasts breast star, stone crabs, sea snails ... and especially with medicinal dishes: fish sauce seasoning vegetables will be forest culture with a unique culinary unique in the country.
Be on the Cu Lao Cham to enjoy valuable gift of nature bestowed!
- 07:30: Car and guide pick you up at your hotel and taken to the tourist port of Cua Dai, Hoi An on a train to Cham.
- 09:00: Boats docked Beach Village. Visiting Beach Village residential centers Cu Lao Cham MPA, locks, Hai Tang Pagoda.
- 10:30: Boats take visitors on Bai Chong beach, swimming snorkeling, sea creatures.
- 12:00: Lunch, rest, hiking, walking watching the scenery, swim, sunbathe or participate in entertainment services.
- 14:00: Car and guide will take you to the hotel. End program..
- Passenger newer, air conditioning systems, driver experience.
- Cano highway, lifejacket, snorkel goggles.
- Eat the program, mineral water 1 / bottle.
- Guide during the journey. Cheerful, enthusiastic.
- Coverage of the tour, the insurance regulations on Vietnam 10,000,000 / Services
- VAT, meals out of program, telephone, laundry, other personal expenses.
1. Children aged 12 years or older, but adults.
2. Children from 1-4 years free. If the group has 04 children by 50% or more of 2 adult tickets
3. Children from 5-12 years old 50% service tickets.
Please dial 110 to be served! Hotline: 0906 592 597