Hue is the only city in the country still has the look of a medieval city and architectural integrity of the monarchy.
Hue has become a big and invaluable museum with buildings being listed as a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO: the mausoleum of Emperor Gia Long, Minh Mang, Thieu Tri, Tu Duc .. ., palaces and ancient temples.
Perfume River - Ngu Binh Mountain is priceless gifts which the Creator has bestowed beauty as "charming" for Hue, yet View twin waterfront palaces, streets, gardens, temples .. .bong cage reflective shimmering water makes the river so graceful as poetic music.
- 07h00: Car and guide pick you up at the rendezvous, depart to Hue. Along the way you will visit the Hai Van Pass Tunnel (the longest road tunnel in Southeast Asia), and Lang Co beach
- 09h30: HDV take you to visit Tu Duc Tomb
- 11h00: Have lunch and rest.
- 13h30: Car Tourists continue to visit the Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda, supermarkets Visit Hue specialties.
- 15h30: Car and HDV take you back to the hotel. Break unions and see. End program.
- Passenger newer, air conditioning systems, driver experience.
- Eat program
- Guide during the journey. Cheerful, enthusiastic.
- Cold towels, mineral water: 1 bottle / person
- Insurance tour, insurance regulation on Vietnam dinhcua 10,000,000 / Services
- VAT, meals out of program, telephone, laundry, other personal expenses.
1. Children aged 12 years or older, but adults.
2. Children from 1-4 years free. If the group has 04 children by 50% or more of 2 adult tickets
3. Children from 5-12 years old 50% service tickets.
Please dial 110 to be served! Hotline: 0906 592 597